MWAN Mobile is looking for Social media and marketing manager who is responsible for managing the organizations social media and online interactions with customers through social media.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for our company.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximizing follower’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Creating and managing the content for company’s blogs
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a social media manager for similar organizations.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years
Apply Before: Oct 30, 2021