MWAN Mobile currently has exciting opportunities for a Blockchain developer who has hands on experience in Blockchain node configuration and enabled RPC calls.
The Blockchain Developer will be part of a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing platforms and applications in our Islamabad Office. A good command of English is a requirement for this role.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based NODEJS applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Can document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code as needed
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Managed project and get ownership of work performed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Configuration of Blockchain nodes and can work in Bitcoin, Etehreum,Hyperledger,EOS etc.
- Have knowledge of Smart contract and Solidity.
- Experience with golang, chain code, web3.js, Geth, Corda, Stellar
- Proficiency with development tools for writing Smart Contracts (Truffle, etc.)
- Knowledge of development RESTFUL api and now server less api’s
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 2 - 5 years.
- Strong database development skills. Experience with (MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Understanding and Experience on Git and Bitbucket.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Must have very good communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be available immediately and work independently.
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud implementations